Simple to understand lines and calls packages – with brilliant customer service
Technology is always advancing, but however we choose to do it, making and receiving calls to connect with our colleagues, partners and customers remains as important as ever. Whatever the size of your business, Daisy is able to provide simple-to-understand lines and calls packages with cost-effective call routing options, highly-competitive tariffs, brilliant customer service and account management.
- Value for money lines and calls packages
- A flexible, lower cost alternative to ISDN lines for inbound and outbound voice calls. This allows your business to experience the benefits of a hosted solution without removing its legacy telephone equipment
- Self-management and monitoring of your numbers through our MyAccount web portal
- High-quality, tailored ISDN lines and calls with added business continuity options
- Our systems monitor, alert and protect your business from telecoms fraud
- Robust and cost-effective maintenance on a range of voice and IT systems and hardware
Ask the expert
- Single business lines – for sole traders and small businesses spending less than two hours a day on the phone
- ISDN – for small businesses needing up to 30 concurrent calls
- SIP Trunking – for businesses wanting to benefit from inclusive local and national calls within their rental price and future-proofing their business with VoIP
The other alternative would be to consider fully hosted systems. Our Hosted Voice Select (HV.Select) product provides you with a telephone number, handset and all the functionality of a phone system all in one. To find out more please click here
For SIP, we can offer standby endpoints which will automatically activate and process calls if your main SIP Trunk is unable to pass these calls to your site. We also offer active additional endpoints such as loadshare, to evenly distribute your calls or you can also set up diverse routing plans via the online SIP portal. You can also set up your main contact numbers as an inbound number to overlay on top of your SIP services, as well as using the online portal to set up predefined call routing plans to re-direct calls to alternative numbers or sites using the portal or app.
*Subject to Fair Use Policy